The holiday season has ended and the New Year has just begun! For many, this is an opportunity to reflect and set new goals for themselves.
While the intent to start a new diet, or take up a desired hobby, may be at the top of your New Year resolution list, discontinuing unhealthy habits is equally as important.
To help you update your list of resolutions, Amsety is giving you:
10 Things You Need to Stop Doing If You Want to Have a Healthy Liver
1. Stop avoiding the doctor. Scheduling yearly checkups is an important part of preventative health care.
2. Stop eating processed foods. Culture your pallet with a home-cooked meal. You deserve it!
3. Cut the salt. Your taste buds will adjust and your body will thank you.
4. Stop sitting for hours at a time. You can watch Game of Thrones at the gym (Trust me, it will get you energized and you will burn more calories).
5. Stop eating out. Dinner with friends and family is much more enjoyable and saves money as well!
6. Say “no” to the bread, because every meal does not need a side of rolls and butter.
7. Stop using electronics before bed, and definitely don’t work in bed. Your bedroom should be used for sleeping and relaxation.
8. Stop grocery shopping on an empty stomach (you will end up purchasing all of your cravings).
9. Stop blaming everything on “time”. You do have enough time eat a healthy meal. Healthy meals are oftentimes simpler than unhealthy one.
10. Stop eating too quickly. Slow down, and enjoy your meal or enjoy a delicious
Amsety Bar. Our new Super 16 Mix® is a delicious blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential to supporting a healthy liver. Amsety bars make it easy to fulfill all of your liver health resolutions for the New Year!